Leni Wild is an experienced Research Fellow, and currently leads a programme of work on the politics of service delivery, that uses applied political economy methods to identify and address governance constraints to delivery. She has a particular interest in accountability in the health and water sectors, and has provided training in political economy methods. She frequently works with a range of bilateral and multilateral agencies, as well as NGOs, to provide policy advice and guidance. Her country experience includes Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, South Sudan, Uganda, China and Nepal.
- 24 April 2015, Devex10 February 2015, Devex
- 5 February 2015, This is Africa4 February 2015, CNBC Africa
- 3 February 20153 February 2015, Reuters
- 3 February 201525 October 2013, The Ecologist
- 7 October 2013, The Guardian7 October 2013, Resurgence - www.resurgence.org
Contact this member of staff