Romilly specialises in aid, debt and development finance. She has 11 years’ experience working on these issues for DFID, ActionAid, Jubilee Research and the Ugandan Government.
Romilly Greenhill is an expert in aid, debt and development finance issues. Prior to joining ODI, Romilly worked for 3 years for the UK's Department for International Development (DFID), leading the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) and DFID's Transparency Guarantee. Romilly has also worked for ActionAid UK and ActionAid Cambodia, leading research and advocacy work on aid and debt, and undertaking capacity building for Cambodian NGOs. She worked as an economist for Jubilee Research at the New Economics Foundation and for the Ugandan Government as an ODI Fellow.
- 26 January 2016, The Guardian21 January 2016, The Guardian
- 9 September 20158 August 2015, The East African
- 18 July 2015, The East African17 July 2015, Thomson Reuters Foundation (trust.org)
- 16 July 2015, Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN)10 July 2015, Thomson Reuters Foundation (trust.org)
- 19 June 2015, SciDev.Net: Science and Development Network7 May 2015, The East African
Contact this member of staff