In ODI's online job application system, go to on the position you want to apply for, click 'apply now' and register your details online to create a user account.
Once you have completed the application form your details will be stored online, and you can log in to your account should you wish to apply for future positions.
You can find a link to an online application pack at the bottom of the job advert. Please review the online application pack for the post you wish to apply for prior to applying to make sure the job matches your skills and what you are looking for.
The application pack provides an overview of the programme or department you are applying for, the job description and the terms of employment. It is available on the page for each job.
- Make sure that you complete all sections of the application form.
- When completing the supporting statement make sure that you clearly demonstrate the transferable skills you have that match the person specification in the application pack for the role you’re applying for.
- Before submitting your application form, please make sure that you contact all your referee’s listed on your application form to check that they are happy to be contacted by ODI.
- If you experience any technical problems with your online application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check that you have received a notification that your application form has been submitted.
After the deadline for the post has passed, a short-listing process will be completed to consider all applications.
After the short-listing process has been completed all candidates will be contacted to confirm if they have been successful for interview stage or not.
- We try and provide as much notice as possible to the candidate so they have time to prepare for the interview.
- Interview formats vary for different roles and all information would be provided to the candidate in advance for them to prepare.
- Any applicable overseas candidates short-listed for interview stage would initially have their interview via Skype, and then if successful would be invited over for a second interview in-house.
- Whether the position requires one or two stages of interviews varies between posts and are dependent on how much information is gathered from the first interview stage.
- If you require any special arrangements at the interview please let HR know in advance.