Subscribe via iTunes or subscribe to RSS.
In this month's podcast we explore the relationship between poverty and disasters, assess the place of development in UK politics and ask what we know for sure about structural transformation in low-income countries.
The podcast features interviews with Tom Mitchell - Head of ODI's Climate and Environment Programme, Baroness Jenkin and Matt Warman of the Conservative Friends of the International Development, Baroness Kinnock - co-president of the Labour Friends of International Development, Yurendra Basnett - Research Fellow in ODI's International Economic Development Group and Francis Mulangu of the African Centre for Economic Development.
- climate change
- Adaptation and resilience
- Risk reduction and management
- disaster risk reduction
- Early warning, predictive analysis and preventive action
- Hazards and vulnerability
- Social protection and safety nets in emergencies
- International economic development
- Investment and growth
- knowledge and power
- Policy actors
- political systems