Our Distinguished Fellows are global leaders whose work has had international impact. The Distinguished Fellows scheme provides them with an opportunity to work in partnership with ODI’s senior staff and researchers to further extend their influence and global impact.
Distinguished Fellows are actively and visibly associated with ODI and undertake a tailored programme of work in areas of interest to them. As part of the programme Distinguished Fellows will:
- Participate in a personally tailored 'week in residence' at ODI
- Contribute to research development and strategy
- Write comment pieces associated with ODI’s work
- Deliver, in their first year, a public lecture or keynote address at ODI
- Represent ODI at debates, meetings and conferences
- Speak at ODI and other high-level events around the world