Elizabeth is head of the Growth, Poverty and Inequality Programme and leads the Institute's work on the Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on the 'leave no one behind' agenda. Her areas of interest include inequality in its widest sense as well as multilateral processes, and the political economy of national-level policy making. Before joining ODI, she was director of policy and research for Save the Children, a former head of Oxfam International’s Washington DC office, and was a national newspaper and radio journalist writing about business.
- 27 July 2016, The New Nation27 July 2016, CNBC Africa
- 19 July 2016, Public Finance International19 July 2016, Public Finance International
- 11 July 2016, The Guardian6 May 2016, CNBC Africa
- 17 November 2015, Thomson Reuters Foundation28 September 2015, The Guardian
- 22 September 2015, BBC World News -18 September 2015, CNBC Africa
Latest tweets from @ElizStuart
- 14 JunOn way to Berlin to discuss data for SDGs with leaders of Vietnamese planning ministry. Always huge privilege to have research used (I hope)
- 12 JunOn a different note, delighted to see the APPG on the SDGs being revived. Parliament v important role to monitor delivery of commitments.
Contact this member of staff