Elizabeth is head of the Growth, Poverty and Inequality Programme and leads the Institute's work on the Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on the 'leave no one behind' agenda. Her areas of interest include inequality in its widest sense as well as multilateral processes, and the political economy of national-level policy making. Before joining ODI, she was director of policy and research for Save the Children, a former head of Oxfam International’s Washington DC office, and was a national newspaper and radio journalist writing about business.
- 11 December 2018, The Conversation11 October 2018, Financial Times (FT)
- 25 September 2018, Thomson Reuters Foundation25 September 2018, The Washington Post
- 27 July 2016, The New Nation27 July 2016, CNBC Africa
- 19 July 2016, Public Finance International19 July 2016, Public Finance International
- 11 July 2016, The Guardian6 May 2016, CNBC Africa
Latest tweets from @ElizStuart
Contact this member of staff