Sherine El Taraboulsi-McCarthy
Sherine is a social historian with strong multidisciplinary experience combining the humanities and social sciences. Her research interests include state formation, social movements, state-society relations, peace-building and terrorism. She was a Weidenfeld-Hoffman scholar at the University of Oxford and a Visiting Scholar at the University of Naples. She holds a doctorate from the Department of International Development and St. Cross College, University of Oxford.
Sherine's research has received extensive media coverage, including in The Guardian, Public Finance International, The Independant and Open Democracy.
- 30 March 2020, Thomson Reuters24 October 2019, Business Insider
- 7 December 2017, Al Jazeera5 December 2017, World Magazine
- 17 November 2017, Dewereldmorgen9 August 2017, Open Democracy
- 26 April 2017, Devex26 April 2017, The Guardian
- 25 April 2017, The Independent