Abigail has previously worked with Womankind Worldwide and the European Women’s Lobby in policy-focused roles, and as gender adviser to the Ministry of Women and the Secrétariat permanent des organisations non gouvernementales in Burkina Faso. She holds an MA in Gender and International Development with distinction, and speaks French and Spanish.
- 4 January 2018, Public Finance International20 October 2017, Devex
- 12 July 2017, Medium16 May 2017, Open Democracy
- 16 March 2017, Elle23 February 2017, Institute of Development Studies (IDS)
- 30 December 2016, The Star Online20 December 2016, Humanosphere
- 20 December 2016, Thomson Reuters Foundation