Abigail has previously worked with Womankind Worldwide and the European Women’s Lobby in policy-focused roles, and as gender adviser to the Ministry of Women and the Secrétariat permanent des organisations non gouvernementales in Burkina Faso. She holds an MA in Gender and International Development with distinction, and speaks French and Spanish.
- 10 July 2018, Reuters4 January 2018, Public Finance International
- 20 October 2017, Devex12 July 2017, Medium
- 16 May 2017, Open Democracy16 March 2017, Elle
- 23 February 2017, Institute of Development Studies (IDS)30 December 2016, The Star Online
- 20 December 2016, Humanosphere20 December 2016, Thomson Reuters Foundation