Since joining ODI in April 2020, Angela has conducted research and managed partnerships of work on a range of topics including sustainable cities, finance, energy and fossil fuel subsidies.
Her past experience includes research and policy work at the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem), and climate change, inequality and tax justice research and advocacy at Oxfam GB.
Angela has a PhD in Sustainable Energy Technologies and Strategies from the Royal Institute of Technology (Stockholm) and an MSc in Inequalities and Social Science from the London School of Economics (London).
- 25 November 2020, Eco Business (eco-business)18 November 2020, EurActiv
- 11 November 2020, The Guardian10 November 2020, Thomson Reuters Foundation
- 10 November 2020, Meio Ambiente Rio
- 27 September 2020, Global Government Forum7 September 2020, Climate Change News
- 25 August 2020, Thomson Reuters Foundation