Since joining ODI in April 2020, Angela has conducted research and managed partnerships of work on a range of topics including sustainable cities, finance, energy and fossil fuel subsidies.
Her past experience includes research and policy work at the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem), and climate change, inequality and tax justice research and advocacy at Oxfam GB.
Angela has a PhD in Sustainable Energy Technologies and Strategies from the Royal Institute of Technology (Stockholm) and an MSc in Inequalities and Social Science from the London School of Economics (London).
- 7 December 2020, Financial Times (FT)
- 2 December 2020, The Guardian2 December 2020, National Observer
- 25 November 2020, Eco Business (eco-business)18 November 2020, EurActiv
- India will exceed global warming target if it does not limit carbon emissions, according to G20's climate change report18 November 2020, The Economic Times16 November 2020
- 16 November 2020, Público11 November 2020, The Guardian