Sherillyn previously worked with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas where she prepared the central bank’s policy positions on issues related to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations’ (ASEAN) financial integration, bilateral cooperation and regional capacity-building initiatives. Sherillyn was also a Research Associate at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) where she contributed to macroeconomic surveillance reports and working papers on the evolution of monetary policy and global spillovers, and became a team member of the IMF Article IV Mission to Palau.
She also worked with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in Papua New Guinea where she provided an analysis of the inflationary impact of the exchange rate policy and preliminary assessment of selected ADB projects.
Sherillyn obtained her economics degree from the University of the Philippines and her MSc in economics for development degree at Oxford University.
- 17 February 2020, Daily FT16 February 2020, The East African
- 14 February 2020, Daily Mirror (Sri Lanka)13 February 2020, Punch
- 13 February 2020, Nairobi Wire11 February 2020, Africa Times
- 10 February 2020, Phil Star10 February 2020, Business Mirror (Philippines)
- 10 February 2020, Inquirer.net5 February 2020, Voice of America
Contact this member of staff