Sherillyn previously worked with the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas where she prepared the central bank’s policy positions on issues related to the Association of Southeast Asian Nations’ (ASEAN) financial integration, bilateral cooperation and regional capacity-building initiatives. Sherillyn was also a Research Associate at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) where she contributed to macroeconomic surveillance reports and working papers on the evolution of monetary policy and global spillovers, and became a team member of the IMF Article IV Mission to Palau.
She also worked with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in Papua New Guinea where she provided an analysis of the inflationary impact of the exchange rate policy and preliminary assessment of selected ADB projects.
Sherillyn obtained her economics degree from the University of the Philippines and her MSc in economics for development degree at Oxford University.
- 25 July 2020, The Manila Times
- 20 May 2020, Business Daily27 April 2020, Deutsche Welle
- 20 April 2020, The Citizen7 April 2020, New Indian Express
- 2 April 2020, The Economist31 March 2020, Ceylon Today
- 27 March 2020, The Sunday Morning Sri Lanka23 March 2020, Il Sole 24 Ore