Wendy has over 25 years of operational, management and advisory experience in humanitarian and development programming across a wide range of sectors primarily in Sudan and Ethiopia. She has extensive experience of working with both donors (USAID/OFDA and CIDA) and NGOs (Save the Children UK). Most recently, as an independent consultant, she has focused on fragile states, specifically issues related to NGO programming, funding mechanism performance and safety nets.
- 24 November 2014, Nigerian Tribune - http://www.tribune.com.ng17 July 2014, IRIN
- 15 July 2014, Integrated Regional Information Networks15 July 2014, AllAfrica.com
- 7 July 2014, The Guardian16 May 2014, Thomson Reuters Foundation
- 27 March 2014, IRIN24 March 2014, IRIN
- 19 February 2014, SciDev.Net: Science and Development NetworkAid innovation fund ‘battling culture of risk aversion’ by Related articles News: 17/02/14 Open-source softwa19 February 2014, SciDev.Net: Science and Development Network
Contact this member of staff