Leni is an expert in political economy and service delivery, accountability and aid, focusing on fragile and post-conflict countries.
Leni Wild is an experienced Research Fellow, and currently leads a programme of work on the politics of service delivery, that uses applied political economy methods to identify and address governance constraints to delivery. She has a particular interest in accountability in the health and water sectors, and has provided training in political economy methods. She frequently works with a range of bilateral and multilateral agencies, as well as NGOs, to provide policy advice and guidance. Her country experience includes Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, South Sudan, Uganda, China and Nepal.
Leni is a regular commentator on governance and service delivery issues. Her blogs have been published in the Guardian, Open Democracy, New Statesman and other major international media outlets.
- 24 April 2015, Devex10 February 2015, Devex
- 5 February 2015, This is Africa4 February 2015, CNBC Africa
- 3 February 20153 February 2015, Reuters
- 3 February 201525 October 2013, The Ecologist
- 7 October 2013, The Guardian7 October 2013, Resurgence - www.resurgence.org
Contact this member of staff