Mikaela has over fifteen years of experience in research, policy, advisory and public affairs roles in political and parliamentary environments. She is the Head of ODI’s Development Strategy and Finance programme, comprising horizon-scanning, comparative analytics, agenda-setting, bespoke advisory and evidence-based problem-solving. She has worked as a strategy adviser to governments, including France, Italy, Republic of Korea, Qatar, Switzerland and the UK.
Mikaela has appeared extensively in the media. Her blogs on Europe poverty and EU’s international role have been published in Euractiv, Europe’s World, Devex and the Broker Online. She has also appeared in Al Jazeera, the Guardian and European Voices just to name a few outlets.
- 30 June 2016, The Global Dispatches23 July 2015, Maailma.net
- 4 March 2015, EurActiv6 January 2014, Devex
- 29 August 2013, EurActiv6 February 2013, EurActiv
- 22 January 2013, EurActiv11 December 2012, The Guardian
- 20 May 2011, Inter Press News Service (IPS)25 September 2009, The Broker
Contact this member of staff