Andrew Shepherd is the Director of CPAN. Andrew has now led the production of three Chronic Poverty Reports, and recently also contributed strongly to the IFAD 2011 Rural Poverty Report.
Previously director of the Chronic Poverty Research Centre, he has also worked on several large evaluations of anti-poverty policies and programmes. He has been a director of programmes at ODI and was previously a staff member of Unicef in Sudan as well as a lecturer and senior lecturer at Birmingham University. His major developing country experiences have been in Ghana, India, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda.
- 26 November 2020, The Guardian11 October 2020, nrc.nl
- 21 April 2020, The Guardian25 March 2020, The Guardian
- 17 May 2019, Foreign Policy16 October 2013, Sveriges Radio - http://sverigesradio.se
- 27 October 2009, The Times of India25 September 2008
- 25 September 2008, The Guardian25 September 2008, The Guardian