Steve Wiggins has been studying and working on agricultural and rural development in Africa and Latin America since 1972.
Steve is a seasoned writer of blogs and op-eds. He has appeared on BBC TV, Deutsche Welle and Reuters TV, discussing the global obesity crisis and cereal prices. Steve has in-depth knowledge in the growth of rural wages in Asia. He has also published articles in The Guardian and El Pais (Spain) among others.
- 19 December 2018, Reuters11 December 2018, Reuters
- 9 December 2016, Reuters22 February 2016
- 26 January 2016, rfi.fr22 July 2015
- 27 May 201512 May 2015, Brasil Economico
- 12 May 2015, Financial Times (FT)12 May 2015, British Medical Journal
Contact this member of staff