Annalisa Prizzon is a Senior Research Fellow in the Development Strategy and Finance Programme, with a focus on international public finance. She has widely published in peer-reviewed journals, edited books and research reports on aid, external debt and development finance. She has gained field experience in Sub-Saharan Africa, South East-Asia and the Pacific.
She is currently leading the research portfolio on international public finance. She has led (or been part of) teams advising strategy departments in bilateral and multilateral development agencies and banks.
Before joining ODI, Annalisa was an economist and policy analyst in academic institutions and international organisations (OECD and World Bank Group). She holds a PhD in Economics and Public Finance with a focus on external debt sustainability in low-income countries.
- 13 December 2019, Public Finance International22 November 2019, OECD Development Centre
- 14 March 2019, Money Control18 February 2019, dw.de
- China in Africa: Good lenders, bad lenders (China in Afrika: Gute Kreditgeber, schlechte Kreditgeber)15 February 2019, Focus.de8 January 2019, Bloomberg
- 20 April 2016, Daily Nation19 April 2016, Public Finance International
- 13 November 2015, Public Finance International24 July 2014, upworthy