Previous employers include: the UK’s Department for International Development, where she initiated and led the International Aid Transparency Initiative; ActionAid UK and Cambodia; the New Economics Foundation, and the Government of Uganda. Her particular area of specialism is financing the Sustainable Development Goals, including to leave no-one behind.
- 21 April 2016, CNBC Africa8 February 2016, DevPolicy Blog
- 26 January 2016, The Guardian21 January 2016, The Guardian
- 9 September 20158 August 2015, The East African
- 18 July 2015, The East African17 July 2015, Thomson Reuters Foundation
- 16 July 2015, Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN)10 July 2015, Thomson Reuters Foundation
Contact this member of staff