Sara Pantuliano is an expert on Sudan and South Sudan and global humanitarian issues. She is available to comment, in particular, on humanitarian crises, political transitions, aid worker security, counter-terrorism legislation and negotiations with armed groups. Sara has appeared on BBC TV, Al Jazeera, New York Times, USA Today, RFI (France), CBC (Canada), Sky News, AFT, Reuters, Sudan Vision, and The Nation (Kenya), among others. Her op-eds and blogs have been published widely.
- 21 February 2017, International Business Times (ibtimes.co.uk)13 February 2017, MSN
- 18 August 2016, BBC15 July 2016, The Guardian
- 25 May 2016, The Guardian24 May 2016, New York Times
- 19 May 2016, Devex12 May 2016, Thomson Reuters Foundation
- 10 May 2016, Public Finance International12 April 2016, The Wire
Latest tweets from @SaraPantuliano
Contact this member of staff