Susan Nicolai is Senior Research Fellow in ODI's Equity and Social Policy Programme. She works with researchers across the institute to delve more deeply into questions around measurement, political economy and financing of development, and explore how lessons feed into post-2015 debates.
Susan has previously worked with the UN SRSG on Children and Armed Conflict, Save the Children, UNICEF and UNESCO. Her own policy work and research has focused on basic services – particularly education. She has worked in a number of countries around the globe, particularly fragile states and crisis affected countries.
- 25 October 2017, Devex19 May 2017, TIME Magazine
- 15 November 2016, The Guardian5 October 2016, The Guardian
- 14 June 2016, The Guardian18 March 2016, Thomson Reuters Foundation
- 25 September 2015, Devex25 September 2015, Geographical
- 22 September 2015, Public Finance International22 September 2015, BBC World News -