The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) era requires new consensus on development effectiveness to ensure no one is left behind.
- The Final Countdown: Prospects for Ending Extreme Poverty by 2030
- State of the Union 2016: EU External Investment Plan
- Horizon 2025: creative destruction in the aid industry; PovcalNet: an online analysis tool for global poverty monitoring
- An age of choice for development finance: evidence from country case studies
- Who are the poor? New regional estimates of the composition of education and health ‘poverty’ by spatial and social inequalities; The State of the Poor: Where are the poor, where is extreme poverty hard to end, and what is the current profile of the world’s poor?